Whether you are looking to prevent aging, smooth out your skin texture, or minimize lines and wrinkles, this treatment can address a variety of concerns anywhere on the body.
Microneedling is a great preventative and corrective treatment, with improvements that can be seen in four to six weeks after your first treatment.
Microneedling can improve a multitude of skin concerns such as:
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve rough texture due to acne
- Improve the appearance of ice pick, rolling, or box acne scars
- Reduce the visibility of hyperpigmentation, age spots, and sun damage
- Minimize redness due to rosacea and improve skin radiance
- Help improve firmness of crepey skin
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Improve product penetration
- Improve skin thickness
- Soften the appearance of surgical scars or stretch marks
- Prevent premature signs of aging